FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. What is the end date of the session?
In Maryland and Virginia the class is 12 weeks, the Georgia class is 16 weeks.
2. What will the hybrid schedule be, when will we be in-class, when will we meet online?
Students attend class on-site Tuesday & Thursday, we are online Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
3. I have a post graduate degree, is it required I send official transcripts from my university? Can I send a scanned copy of my degrees, instead? If not, can I have the official transcript be emailed directly to you with a secure link?
Yes, we need a copy of your high school diploma or transcript, it can be sent to email@example.com.
4. My transcripts/degrees are under my maiden name, would my marriage certificate suffice as proof of my name change?
Yes, Your marriage certificate or any court ordered name change document is sufficient
5. What are the payment plan options? I am employed and I have steady income, I don’t anticipate missing payments at all, but it’s be best for me to pay this in installments.
We have 3 payment plan options, Pay in full $2500, Pay $900 monthly or $225 weekly for 12 weeks. All payment plans start at the time of acceptance. Monthly and weekly plans include interest and fees.
6. Can I bring my own supplies?
No, Our school supplies all products needed for training. We want to provide a stable learning environment so that all student have equal opportunity to learn and master with the same products that are approved by the state.
7. Do I need an e-file, No you do not need one but if you have one you may bring it. We provide e-file for classroom use. This is not required for training or testing however, we have included this in our lessons to helpp students become great nail techs.
8. Do you offer tours? Of course we offer tours! Appointment are required, please call out office to schedule.
9. What is included in the school supplies? Books or E-books, Technology fees all training supplies used for training from start to finish.
We do not sell kits or state board kits.
10. What if I do not like the class, Can I get my money back. Absolutely! All students have the first 7 days to decide weather they want to stay or go! If a student withdraws within the first 7 days they will receive a refund according to our refund policy. If a student decided to withdraw after 7 days, they will be charged for each hour they have attended the program.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS A SECONDARY EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTION APPROVED BY THE STATE, WE OPERATE WITH THE SAME STANDARDS OF OTHER COLLEGES AND INSTITUTIONS IN THE AREA. IF YOU ARE UNFAMILIAR WITH THE STANDARDS OF HIGHER EDUCATION PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ASK QUESTIONS. ITS IMPORTANT THAT YOU ARE KNOWLEDABLE OF OUR RULES, REGULATIONS AND STUDENT CONDUCT CODE.